FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy (late) Anniversary to My Lonely Blog!

Raise your voice and shout, "hooray"!
For if we go back 57 days,
To August 20th we will find,
The Anniversary of when a blog, I tried.

A short, one-stanza poem proclaiming that, Hey!  It's been over a year since I started this junk!

I've had so much fun doing it!  Thank you so much for supporting my blog, and for actually thinking I'm funny!  It means a lot!

I've had a revelation.  I have decided that YOU guys should suggest topics for my posts.

Email diemmori@gmail.com, or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page suggesting a topic for me to write about!  I'm excited to hear what you guys have to say!


No comments:

Post a Comment