FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Teenage Love

Oh, the false love of high school.  I can't stop thinking about it.  In case you haven't guessed, I'm a teenager myself.  Yup, that's my confession today.  I could probably write for a very very long time about my love life, but that's personal. (shh.)
Girls are ripping out all our hearts leaving them.  We don't know anything about love.  We have to learn from experience.  So, if we offend you, don't dump us.  We're teenage boys.  We're stupid.  We crush on girls without knowing what to do.  We're not old enough to marry; we're just floating around in the zero-gravity space of love, lost until we grow up.  So, teenage ladies, don't blame us.

That's all I have to say today.  (I'm speaking from experience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment