FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Top 5 Things I Would Pack if I Could

Here is my first list.  If I were going on vacation and could pack anything in the world, the following are the top 5 things I would pack.
5 -- Selena Gomez


Yes, everyone has a slight crush on Selena Gomez, including me.  If I could, I would stuff her into my suitcase and haul her away to Spain.  That way I could say hi to her every time I want to get my clothes out, and then politely close the lid.


4 -- My Computer


What?  You thought I was going to abandon you?  Heck no!  I'd keep touch while traveling the world.  I would play Starcraft, too.

3 -- A Car


How would I get around without a car?  I'd need it for transportation.  I would hate to rent one.  Ugh.  Don't get me started.
2 -- $50,000,000,000


Who wouldn't want 50 billion dollars?  Seriously.  I would be able to buy anything I wanted.  It would probably be gone in a day.  Heheh...

1 -- My Friends


Cute, huh?  Yeah, if I was to travel around the world, I would bring my besties with me.  Why you might ask?

"Because that's the way it should be!"
                     --Danny Zuko, from Grease


I would miss them, too.  It would be lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment