FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Late Halloween!

Yeah... I missed it.  I had computer problems, and I missed it.  Oh well, guess I'll have to live in sorrow; sorry that I never got the chance to wish you all a happy Halloween.  Anyway, I can make images again, temporarily.

If you noticed that the theme was disco, I'm sorry.  It looked cool at first, and now I hate it, so I changed it again.  It will probably change a lot.

Anyway, did everyone go trick-or-treating?  I hope not, unless you have kids.  Then you probably will.  I didn't.  I went to a party instead.

This picture is a rendition of my Halloween costume.  I was Ares, the Greek god of war, in case you were too lazy to read my previous post.  Mis amigos y yo (My friends and I) dressed up as the Greek gods for Halloween, and we had Aphrodite, Artemis, Poseidon, Hermes, Athena, Hera, and me, Ares.  We had no Zeus, sadly.  Although... never mind.

I know the artwork is a little deformed, but I'm working on regaining my former skill.  You'll love me after I'm done practicing.

I've decided to switch to stick figures like the one to the left.  They're half stick half body.  You know that eventually the drawings will come alive anyway.

In honor of Halloween, please watch this hilarious video.  It will make you laugh.  That's not a guarantee, though.

I have also constructed some artwork in honor of Halloween.  Please enjoy.  I must warn you I have the capability to draw disturbing images.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



1 comment: