FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

I HAAAAATE YOOOUUUU......





What really bugs me is when people think they're cooler than me, or other people.  On the left, is an example.  People like this annoy me.  They make themselves look like someone they're not, and it makes me feel sorry for them, until they make me mad.  Everyone likes them, except for my friends and I.

Stupid people who are jerks get on my nerves, too.  I want to kill them.  These are real life experiences.  It's true.




That actually happened today.

The stairs at my school are kind of... broken.
They're each a different size, so naturally, being clumsy and accident-prone, I trip on them often.  It's really embarrassing, so... yeah.  It's annoying when I do trip.  


No comments:

Post a Comment