FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hugging = Happiness

                                                        



The comic above is an example of my new style of drawing.  Like it?  Probably not.  Anyway, I've made a goal to post three times a week or something.  It's certainly possible, and I think it will get me more views.  I just I could have fans.  Am I not funny enough or something?  I guess not. 

This is how I feel writing my blog:
I'm so emo and lonely.  Everyone hates me.  All I can do is curl up into a ball and stare at my screen, waiting for page-views.  I don't want them, I need them.  So, if you don't want me to commit suicide, follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment