FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day (why I hated it)

Ha!  Guess what major holiday I missed?  Valentine's Day!

Well, I didn't miss it, I just forgot to post about it.  I just never got around to it, you know?
To be honest, the holiday was.... excellent, for me!  Well, the holi part was, anyway.  The actual day, on the other hand, was... not so much.  To start off explaining why my Valentine's Day was so glum, I would like to say how it was nice.
Well, no, actually...

That's classified.

Let's just say it was excellent, but now I call that holiday "Single Awareness Day", for reasons not presented at this time.

So the reasons that Valentine's Day wasn't as wonderful as it could have been, were the following:

First, I got yelled at by a scary teacher.

I'm in my school choir, and we were sent to go about in small groups, serenading "special someones."  They were treated to a bunch of my stinky breath and saliva.  Why, you ask?  Because apparently I am talented in the art of vocal percussion, or as the modern people say it, beat-boxing.

I don't do it because I'm good, I do it because it's fun.  And for some reason people think I'm good.

Whatever, what could possibly go wrong?

Well, first of all, I could embarrass myself in front of all the hipsters who actually can beat-box well.

Second of all, the hardest thing about it is breathing in the right places.  After you've been doing it for awhile, you start to get tired....

...and then you pass out...

Anyway, trying to stay on topic...



We were in the middle of serenading when I stumbled upon a classroom.

Who would've thought you'd find school in school?

Well I looked inside of that room, and saw a kid in my Geography class.  So?  Well, it was in the Geography classroom.  Forgetting that the teacher also taught English along with Geography, I called, "What the heck are you doing in that class?"

I then remembered the English thing and started to walk away, when I heard a smart remark from the classroom.  It wasn't a voice I recognized, and sounded like the one of a teenager.  It definitely wasn't a teacher.  So, I returned to the classroom, and peered in, and to my surprise I saw a teacher that was from another class, teaching that class.

Yes, that's exactly what she said to me.  Embarrassed, I snuck away from the classroom, dreading what would happen to me when there was authority over me.  Luckily, we worked it out and everything was okay.


The second thing that happened was that I got yelled at by my friends.

I got a mystery valentine and I had an idea who it was from.  I presented it to my friends, saying it was from that girl, and then they freaked out.
No, they didn't actually say that, but they did say the first two sentences and yelled at me like I was stupid and annoying.  It just felt like they were saying that.

So... yeah.... that's why I hated valentine's day.  No, I didn't actually hate it.  I had mixed feelings about it.  It was lovely and totally worth all those miserable things that happened.

It was a lovely exchange.



But now it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment