FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3 Creative Ways to Eat a Chicken

Weird topic, right?  Credit to Redd for this idea.  In this post, I will tell you readers all the ways I can think of to eat a chicken, besides the normal way.

This will be fun.

If anyone sends me a video of them eating chicken any of these ways....



I will be amazed.



Way #1:    On a string!

Have you ever been to those parties where they have those donuts tied to a string, and you have to eat them without using your hands?

Eat that chicken this way.  I dare you.

Can you imagine the grease and fat that would get all over your face?  I shiver just thinking about it.  How much would you have to scrub your face before it wouldn't be slippery anymore?  It would be the perfect time to get slapped.  It'd slide right off.




Way #2:  You wait.

Before you eat your chicken, make sure you wait a couple months with it sitting out in your garage, exposed to room temperature and all kinds of mold and bacteria.

Yum?

Um.... I could debate that.

Just prepare for all kinds of diseases, and eventually your early death.  I am not responsible for anyone who dies or gets any injury whatsoever while eating green chicken.  Not ham, chicken.

Way #3:  You don't.

Who wants to eat chicken, anyway, when you can run around on a rampage, hitting people with it?  That's much more fun, right?  I tend to think so.


Just....

...don't get arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment