FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Wonder...

I have often wondered what life would be like if many odd things were socially accepted.

For instance, wouldn't it be the best if humans were capable of bio-luminescence?

I think that would be totally awesome.  Is it weird that I'm envious of deep-sea fish?






Or maybe, what if we all looked like the Hindu gods?



How strange life would be.  You know, I've thought about a lot of different things.  I've also thought about what it would be like if everyone were mermaids and had gills.
And, the final thing I've thought about, is what if our society wasn't so anti-social?  Think of the conversations we would have!

Heh.  Imagine how that conversation would turn out.  If anyone tries to start a conversation that way, I will award you with brownie points.  No, brownie points are not redeemable.

What if they were?
You'd most likely be ignored.

It would be hard to keep track of it all, too.


What if you earned too many brownie points?
It'd be interesting how many brownies you'd get.  I'd get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment