FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Those Magic Changes

Due to others strongly lacking an understanding of my artwork, there will be a few changes around here.

First off, the logo has changed.  I do like these changes much better.  Don't you?  I just know that I do.










Second off, people have been tortured by the way I do my characters.  Therefore, here is the new me:

Aren't I cute?  All characters will now be based off of this, and I hope others will get it better, now.  I'm sorry it's been so long since my last entry.  Life has gotten tedious.  But I now will resume once again!  Prepare for the wonderful laughter of me!  Hahaha!


Hastan luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment