FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Want an interview?

I have decided to start interviewing people.

Go to here to sign up for a slot in google calendar. Don't pay any attention to the times, it's just slots.

Sign up here!

I am looking forward to speaking with my community. However, I must warn you.

You will be asked very queer questions, and if I hate you, our interview will not be taken heed to.

When you apply for a slot, just put your email and an Alias down and I will eventually ask you 10 questions.

More slots will come, I'm just lazy right now.
Usually there will be about 5 interviews a week, and I will pick the best one that will go on the blog.

Prepare...

No comments:

Post a Comment