FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kings of Astris

I would like to ask all my viewers right now.

Is the thing on his head a crown, or a jester hat?  I don't know myself, that's why I asked you.

Okay, I'll give you a hint.

This is me.  Metaphorically.  I'm not a cartoon character that killed his king... or jester... to sit on the throne.  I do not own a throne, a jester hat, nor a crown, sadly.  But still, which one do you think?

Okay, well, welcome to Kings of Astris, where I was super bored and decided to make a comedy blog thing.  This is where I will post all my creations, stories, and funny stories, products, all that jazz.  I hope I get quite a few readers out of this, because then I'd be able to make an actual profit by selling T-shirts and stuff.

That would be awesome.

I will post probably about once or twice a week, and guess what?  I decided to include at least one clipart that I make in each semi-weekly post that has to do with what I'm talking about.  Well, readers,


I'll give you a week to guess whether it's a king or a jester.

No comments:

Post a Comment