FISH!!

Remember to feed the fish at the bottom. They sometimes get hungry and if I don't feed them they'll eat people instead. Just click to give them food.
If you try to schedule a meeting at the bottom, I won't take heed to it. Sorry. I don't have time to do meetings. Feel free to ask a question.

Are you confused?

Are you confused?

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!


Welcome, welcome, December morning...
Dahoodori, dahoodori...

Yes, it is December  We all love December, right?  The Christmas spirit and holidays?  Those are the best.  So, I am announcing that most of the following posts will be about Christmas.  I know you all love that holiday. I know I do.  The giving, receiving, treats, songs, strange spirit that everyone (except scrooge) enjoys.

So shout hooray!  Only 25 days until pure joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment